How can I sell on KLEKT?
Starting to sell takes no more than just a few clicks:
- Create and setup an account for free.
- Upload the item(s) you want to sell.
- When your item is sold, you ship it to us with the free and unique Express shipping label that is provided within 48 hours as soon as you confirm the order.
- After your item is authenticated, you receive your money directly on your PayPal account.
Click here to start selling.
What items can I sell on KLEKT?
Currently sellers can list “deadstock” sneakers, streetwear and accessories for sale that meet the following criteria:
- 100% authentic
- In brand new (deadstock) condition and unworn
- The original and undamaged packaging/shoebox is included
- Inclusive of the complete set of all extras (e.g. additional laces, lace tips, special packaging, manufacturer tags etc.)
Check out our Condition Guide in the Products section on the Help & Support page to learn more.
From what countries can I sell on KLEKT?
We are working to offer the opportunity to sell on KLEKT worldwide, currently only the countries listed below can sell on KLEKT.
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
How do I ship my item to KLEKT?
All orders MUST be shipped to KLEKT within 48 hours of accepting the order.
There are 2 shipping methods when you sell an item on KLEKT:
Pick-up by DHL Express at your preferred location, day and time (FREE)
With this shipping method, Sellers can organise a special pick-up for their sold item. Sellers will have to:
- Select one out of two days
- A specific time range that they are available and
- The location DHL Express should come to for the pick-up
The pick-up location does not only have to be the home address, it can be your work address or an address of your choice.
- Personal drop off at a DHL Express Service Point (FREE)
This shipping method allows Sellers to visit a local DHL Express Service Point and drop-off the package. This is completely free and MUST be done within 48 hours after accepting the order.
A guide for how items must to be prepared and shipped can be found within the “Ship your item to us” notification email which clearly states the shipping instructions and how to pack the item/s.
What happens if the DHL Express pick-up of my sold item was not successful?
If the DHL Express pick-up was not successful, you still have one more chance to book pickup via the DHL Express on demand services.
After receiving the e-mail that states that the pick-up was unsuccessful, the Seller then has 24 hours to ship the item by dropping it off at a local DHL Express Service Point.
If the original pick-up was unsuccessful the Seller will receive a new shipping label which should be used instead of the old shipping label.
Someone bought my item! Now what?
When an item is sold, the Seller will be sent a notification to ship the item to our fulfilment centre as soon as possible, and we take care of the rest.
Below is how the full process looks like after an item is sold:
- An email notification is sent to the Seller “Your Item is Sold” or “Your Chance to Instant Sell”. The 1st Seller to accept the notification within 24 hours secures the order.
- The Seller prepares and packs the item (double-boxed), taking care the item and its shoebox or packaging are protected to avoid any damage when in transit.
- The Seller downloads and prints the free and unique shipping label that is provided ensuring it is securely attached to the outer shipping box.
- The Seller ships the item to us within 48 hours of accepting the order using the available options:
- drop off the item at DHL Express Location Point, or: (https://locator.dhl.com/ServicePointLocator/index.jsp)
- have it picked up by DHL Express at a preferred location, day and time.
- Once the item/s arrives at our fulfilment centre for authentication, Sellers and Buyers are notified
- On the successful authentication of items, the Seller is notified that the Payout for the order is being processed to their PayPal account.
To ensure Sellers are paid swiftly, we advise Sellers to act swiftly and promptly respond to the notification email and shipping of items.
How much time do I have to ship to KLEKT?
On accepting an order Sellers have up to 48 hours to prepare, pack and ship the order to KLEKT.
Where can I drop off my package after it’s sold?
DHL Express is our shipping partner that works together with national postal couriers. Sellers can drop-off items at an authorised DHL Express location point.
All international couriers and drop-off locations near you can be located using the following link:https://locator.dhl.com/ServicePointLocator/index.jsp
Do I paying for shipping costs?
Sellers do not pay anything for shipping. When items are sold, KLEKT provides Sellers a unique and FREE DHL Express Shipping label to use. Once items arrive at our office and successfully pass the authentication criteria, KLEKT will take care of shipping the item to the Buyer.
Do I need to worry about import duties and taxes?
Sellers shipping items to KLEKT are not subject to any import duties or taxes. Sellers are simply expected to ship the item to KLEKT within 48 hours of accepting/confirming the order using the free shipping label provided.
When and how will I receive my money after selling an item?
Sellers receive the pay-out of fulfilled orders after the successful authentication of items. Proceeds of the order are directly transferred to Seller PayPal accounts. We take care of the PayPal fees for you as part of the service, so there are no additional costs afterwards.
Please note that due to PayPal processing, payments can take between 2-5 business days for the proceeds to appear in PayPal accounts.
Note: Please ensure that you have the correct PayPal account linked to your KLEKT account.
I just sold an item that I am not able to send within 48 hrs! What do I do?
Sellers are responsible for ensuring all accepted orders are shipped in a timely manner, however, should you not be able to ship an item within this time period, and to avoid the order being cancelled and or penalised as a Seller, contact Support.
What happens if I don’t ship the item on time?
To offer both Sellers and Buyers the best possible experience, with Buyers receiving their items speedily and Sellers receiving their pay-outs quickly, Sellers are required to act promptly when shipping items.
If a Seller does not ship an item within 48 hours of confirming an order, they will be in violation of the rules of selling on KLEKT and will be charged a penalty fee equal to 10% of the pay-out. Additionally, the item listed for sale will be removed from KLEKT and the transaction will be cancelled.
What happens if I send an item that is found to be fake or does not meet the authentication criteria?
When items do not meet the minimum criteria of our authentication process, the Buyer will automatically be refunded, and the Seller is subject to a penalty. Additionally, accounts can and will be deleted or blocked on KLEKT for Sellers who repeatedly list items that do not meet our authentication criteria.
I shipped my item to KLEKT but the order status has not changed?
It can take up to 12 hours for a status to change from “waiting for seller to ship” to “On its way to Klekt” after a Seller has shipped an item