How To Sell
Instantly offer your items to countless buyers who share your passion
What are the advantages for sellers?
You will have no more risks with KLEKT as your middleman.
Upload multiple items with just a few clicks.
When you sold an item, all you have to do is ship the item to us with a free, unique shipping label that is provided by us.
Offer your items to thousands of buyers throughout the world.
We connect thousands of Seller items with Buyers and ensure that items that are received by KLEKT undergo a thorough inspection to make sure items are 100% authentic before they are shipped to Buyers. To provide a safe buying and selling experience for our users Klekt charges a service fee. Sellers can list and sell items at their chosen price (Payout), and we advertise a Store Price which includes our service fee, VAT, paying and paying out fees, shipping and packing costs.
Click here to see the calculation yourself by listing an item.
If you want to list an item on KLEKT, you and the item need to match the following requirements:
- You need to be a private seller (currently business sellers are not allowed).
- You need to be located in one of the countries found here (We regularly update the available countries).
Your item needs to:
- be in brand new and unworn condition (deadstock)
- include the complete set of all extras (additional laces, lace tips, special packaging, manufacturer tags etc.)
- include the original and undamaged shoebox/packaging.
- In order to list your item, you will need to match the item to the exact product that you want to sell. This is done during the first step (1/3) under "What product do you want to sell?".
- After your item is sold, you need to be able to confirm or decline the transaction within 12 hours.
- After confirming a transaction, you need to be able to ship the item within 48 hours of confirming.
- You always need to ship your sold item double boxed and with the provided express shipping label to us.
How does the process work after somebody bought my item?
- To make sure that the item you are selling is still available, you need to confirm or decline the purchase within 12 hours. If you do not react within 12 hours, the purchase will be automatically cancelled, your listing is removed from our platform and the buyer will be refunded.
As soon as you confirm the purchase, you will be provided with a unique and free DHL express shipping label.
By confirming the transaction, you will need to ship the item within 48 hours.
Sellers have the option to either:
- Drop off the item at a DHL Express Service Point or
- have it picked up by DHL Express at a preferred location, day and time.
- After the item arrives at KLEKT, your item will be inspected by our team of professional authenticators.
- When the authentication is successful, we directly notify you and transfer "Your Payout" to your PayPal account. We take care of the PayPal fees but not any currency charges applied by paypal.
If someone uploads the same shoe in the same size, which shoe will be sold first?
Simple: The lowest price will be displayed and sold first. If two items have the same price the older item will be preferred. You always have control over the price and you are always able to change the price whenever you want to.
When do I get paid after I sold an item?
Directly after we received the item and it passes the authentication process.
Do I need a PayPal account?
Yes, PayPal is the way you are getting paid. In order to sell on KLEKT, you will need to have an active PayPal account.
How does the shipping from me to KLEKT work?
After you sell an item, we will provide you with a free (already paid for) DHL Express shipping label, which you need to use to ship the item to us. You always need to ship the item "double boxed", to prevent the item and it's packaging from any damage. Shipments from sellers to KLEKT are always fully insured and tracked by us.
Which items are allowed to be sold?
You can only sell brand new (deadstock) items. Additionally, the item needs to be offered with the undamaged, original box and all original accessories.
I don't have the item anymore. Can I cancel the transaction?
When you are not able to sell the item anymore for any reason, you can decline the transaction within 12 hours of selling the item on KLEKT. We urge all sellers to keep their item listings updated to prevent potential penalties.
What happens if I send an item that is found to be fake or does not meet the authentication criteria?
When items do not meet the minimum criteria of our authentication process (see "Selling requirements" above), the buyer will automatically be refunded, and the seller subject to a penalty. The item will remain with KLEKT until the payment for the penalty charge is received. Only then will the item be shipped back to the seller. Additionally, accounts can and will be deleted or blocked on KLEKT for sellers repeatedly listing items that do not meet our authentication criteria.