As the holiday season gets underway, we’re looking forward to the much-needed break. Although 2020 may have been one of the strangest years on record, it’s been a great year for sneaker drops. This year alone we’ve seen Air Dior, the return of Nike SB Dunks and a whole host of Yeezys. Thankfully, it looks as though things aren’t slowing down just yet either. However, in order to celebrate this year’s big releases, we’ve put together a competition, unlike anything you’ve seen before.
Before the end of the year, we’re giving five lucky winners the opportunity to get their hands on a KLEKT Golden Tag. What is a KLEKT Golden tag, you ask? Well, this is where things get interesting. If you find a KLEKT Golden Tag attached to your item, you will be given a €200 voucher to spend on the KLEKT store. No, we’re not kidding! The five tags will be placed on random orders from December 5th-19th 2020, meaning that any order placed within this time has the chance to win one of our Golden Tags.
So, whether you’re buying for a loved one or just treating yourself this holiday season, there could be a surprise waiting for you. You can check out the full Terms and Conditions of the KLEKT Golden Tag giveaway. Good luck!
Competition Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your entry into the KLEKT Golden Tag (the “Competition”) and references to “us“, “we“, “KLEKT” shall mean Klekt.com [Authenticated By Ltd, Unit 2 Western Avenue Business Park, Mansfield Road, Acton, London, W3 0BZ] by submitting an entry you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Competition is open to anyone, except for employees of KLEKT UK, or anyone professionally connected with the competition (and in each case their immediate families).
- To enter the Competition, you must be 16 years old or over. If you are under the age of 18, you must also obtain written parental or guardian consent to enter and claim your prize. If you win, we may ask you to provide proof of age.
- No entries from third parties, organised groups or syndicates will be accepted and such entries, or those made with the use of automated processes, will be disqualified.
- The Competition will run from 00:00 on the 6th December to 23:59 on 20th December 2020 (inclusive) (“Closing Date”).
- To enter the Competition, you must make a purchase between 00:00 6th December to 23:59 20th December 2020.
- Entrants have the chance to win: 1 of 5 golden tags with a prize value of €200 to be spent on KLEKT.com provided by KLEKT UK.
- There is no alternative to the prize offered and the prize is non -refundable and non-transferable. We reserve the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value at our sole discretion.
Winner Selection and Prize Delivery
- 5 winners will then be chosen at random by KLEKT UK
- Purchase does not guarantee a prize.
- The winners will be notified using the email address provided when a purchase has been made and must provide an image of the shoe with the tag on it, the order ID and the unique number featured on the back of the Golden Tag in order to claim their €200 voucher.
- All winners must claim their Golden Tag prize by 23:59 on 31st December 2020. If the Golden Tag prize is not claimed within this period then it will be forfeited. If, after further attempts via email, we do not receive a response from the winner confirming their postal address within 7 days of our first contact, we will regard the prize as being forfeited.
- The Golden Tag voucher will be sent to the prize winner by the 23:59 on 7th January 2021.
- Our decision in relation to the prize will be final and at our absolute discretion.
Publicity and Use of Your Personal Information
- The personal information that entrants provide will be used by KLEKT UK for the purpose of conducting this Competition, such as winner communication. For more details about how we use your personal data see our privacy notice here.
- To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, we will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion publicly via social media but will respond to questions via direct message or sent by email.
- Personal information about the winner will not be promoted by us publicly. However, we retain the right to use the image provided by the winner for marketing purposes. In addition, we must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid Competition took place. Therefore, we may need to send certain details of the prize winner to anyone who contacts us using the details below.
- If you object to any or all of your personal information being made available, please contact us using the details below. We may still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- By entering the Competition, you confirm that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if we have reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the rules.
- We cannot accept any liability for entries which are delayed or invalid for any reason.
- We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
- We shall not be liable for any failure to comply with our obligations relating to the Competition where the failure is caused by something outside our reasonable control.
- We reserve the right to close or cancel the Competition at any time should such a situation arise that compromises our business ethics or may cause embarrassment to our brand.
- You can contact us in relation to the Competition by writing to Authenticated By Ltd, 2 Western Avenue Business Park, Mansfield Road, London, W3 0BZ or emailing email@example.com.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.