With the holiday season well and truly underway, we’re looking forward to the much-needed break. However, we couldn’t close out 2021 without a few surprise giveaways for our beloved KLEKT community. That’s why we’re launching the 12 Days of KLEKT!
We’re giving you guys the chance to win 12 great prizes over 12 days. From KLEKT discount codes to mystery sneakers and exclusive merchandise to Crep protect products, we’ve got you covered. All you have to do to take part is to visit the KLEKT Holiday Kalendar and open a door each day to be entered into the prize draw where you could win a mystery prize.
Make sure that you have signed up in order to take part and check back every day for more chances to win a prize. Good luck and happy holidays from Team KLEKT!
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your entry into the KLEKT Advent Calendar (the “Competition”) and references to “us“, “we“, “KLEKT” shall mean Klekt.com [Authenticated By Ltd, Unit 2 Western Avenue Business Park, Mansfield Road, Acton, London, W3 0BZ] by submitting an entry you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Prize Draw is open to anyone, except for employees of KLEKT UK, or anyone professionally connected with the competition (and in each case their immediate families).
- The Prize Draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- To enter the Prize Draw, you must be 16 years old or over. If you are under the age of 18, you must also obtain written parental or guardian consent to enter and claim your prize. If you win, we may ask you to provide proof of age.
- We will only accept one entry per person. No entries from third parties, organised groups or syndicates will be accepted and such entries, or those made with the use of automated processes, will be disqualified.
- The Prize Draw will run from 00:00 on the 1st December to 23:59 on 12th December 2021 (inclusive) (“Closing Date”). All Prize Draw entries received after the Closing Date will be automatically disqualified.
- To enter the Prize Draw, you must follow the instructions in the LeadFamly app.
- Entrants have the chance to win either: one of two KLEKT Caps; one KLEKT Hoodie; one of three Crep Protect products; one pair of KLEKT Socks and one pair of KLEKT Gloves; one of four €100 credit to spend on KLEKT; a mystery sneaker in their size provided by KLEKT UK and one mystery Supreme item.
- Should the entrant win the €100 credit to spend on KLEKT voucher, this voucher must be used before 31 January 2021 23:59 GMT or the voucher will expire.
- There is no alternative to the prize offered and the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. We reserve the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value at our sole discretion.
Winner Selection and Prize Delivery
- All valid entries will automatically be entered into a prize draw. 12 winners will then be chosen at random on each respective competition date.
- Entry does not guarantee a prize.
- The winner will be notified using the email address provided with the prize entry on each day of the respective competition, and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If, after further attempts via email, we do not receive a response from the winner confirming their postal address within 7 days of our first contact, we will regard the prize as being forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner within 30 days of the prize claim.
- Our decision in relation to the prize will be final and at our absolute discretion.
Publicity and Use of Your Personal Information
- The personal information that entrants provide will be used by KLEKT UK for the purpose of conducting this Prize Draw, such as winner communication. For more details about how we use your personal data see our privacy notice here.
- To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, we will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion publicly via social media but will respond to questions via direct message or sent by email.
- Personal information about the winner will not be promoted by us publicly. However, we must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid prize draw took place. Therefore, we may need to send certain details of the prize winner and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who contacts us using the details below.
- If you object to any or all of your personal information being made available, please contact us using the details below. We may still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you confirm that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if we have reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the rules.
- We cannot accept any liability for entries which are delayed or invalid for any reason.
- We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
- We shall not be liable for any failure to comply with our obligations relating to the Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside our reasonable control.
- We reserve the right to close or cancel the Prize Draw at any time should such a situation arise that compromises our business ethics or may cause embarrassment to our brand.
- You can contact us in relation to the Prize Draw (or for details of the winner) by writing to KLEKT GmBH, 2 Western Avenue Business Park, Mansfield Road, London, W3 0BZ or emailing email@example.com. Please do not submit Prize Draw entries to this address.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.