Halloween is well and truly upon us and to celebrate, we’re back with another giveaway. This time, however, we’re teaming up with our good friends at Crep Protect to give you the best protection against those scary stains for your kicks. You could be in with a chance of winning the Nike Air Force 1 Skeleton “Brilliant Orange,” a KLEKT Cap and the Crep Protect Ultimate Sneaker Care Kit. Good luck and Happy Halloween!
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your entry into the KLEKT UK and Crep Protect Klekt X Crep Protect Halloween Bundle prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) and references to “us“, “we“, “KLEKT” and “Crep Protect” shall mean Klekt.com Authenticated By Ltd, Unit 2 Western Avenue, Business Park, Mansfield Road, Acton, London, W3 0BZ
and Crep Protect Crep Protect Ltd, Unit 2 Western Avenue Business Park, Mansfield Road, Acton, United Kingdom W3 0BZ By submitting an entry you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Prize Draw is open to anyone in the EU, except for employees of KLEKT, Crep Protect or anyone professionally connected with the competition (and in each case their immediate families).
- The Prize Draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- To enter the Prize Draw, you must be 16 years old or over. If you are under the age of 18, you must also obtain written parental or guardian consent to enter and claim your prize. If you win, we may ask you to provide proof of age.
- We will only accept one entry per person. No entries from third parties, organised groups or syndicates will be accepted and such entries, or those made with the use of automated processes, will be disqualified.
- The Prize Draw will run from 00.00 on the 30th October to 23.59 on 1st November 2020. All Prize Draw entries received after the Closing Date will be automatically disqualified.
- To enter the Prize Draw, you must register your details via the online form on KLEKT.com by 1st November 2020 and post a picture of your sneakers on instagram stories with the hashtag #KlektHalloween.
- The Prize Entrants have the chance to win Nike Air Force 1 Low Orange SkeletonCrep Protect Spray, Cure 100ml Fluid, Cure Brush, Cure Microfibre Cloth, Wipes, 2 x Pills, 2 x Shoe Trees, Crep Protect x New Era Ultimate Headwear Protection and KLEKT Merch €230 provided by KLEKT UK and Crep Protect.
- There is no alternative to the prize offered and the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. We reserve the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value at our sole discretion.
Winner Selection and Prize Delivery
- All valid entries will automatically be entered into a prize draw. One winner will then be chosen at random by KLEKT UK performed by a computer process OR supervised by an independent person on 06 November 2020.
- Entry does not guarantee a prize.
- The winner will be notified using the email address provided with the prize entry by 13 November 2020 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If, after further attempts via email, we do not receive a response from the winner confirming their postal address within 7 days of our first contact, we will regard the prize as being forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner within 7 days of the prize claim.
- Our decision in relation to the prize will be final and at our absolute discretion.
Publicity and Use of Your Personal Information
- The personal information that entrants provide will be used by KLEKT UK for the purpose of conducting this Prize Draw, such as winner communication. For more details about how we use your personal data see our privacy notice here klekt.com/privacy-policy/. https://www.crepprotect.com/privacy-policy/
- To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, we will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion publicly via social media but will respond to questions via direct message or sent by email.
- Personal information about the winner will not be promoted by us publicly. However, we must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid prize draw took place. Therefore, we may need to send certain details of the prize winner and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who contacts us using the details below.
- If you object to any or all of your personal information being made available, please contact us using the details below. We may still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you confirm that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if we have reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the rules.
- We cannot accept any liability for entries which are delayed or invalid for any reason.
- We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
- We shall not be liable for any failure to comply with our obligations relating to the Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside our reasonable control.
- We reserve the right to close or cancel the Prize Draw at any time should such a situation arise that compromises our business ethics or may cause embarrassment to our brand.
- You can contact us in relation to the Prize Draw (or for details of the winner) by writing to Authenticated By Ltd, Unit 2 Western Avenue, Business Park, Mansfield Road, Acton, London, W3 0BZ or emailing email@example.com. Please do not submit Prize Draw entries to this address.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.